Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Very brief medical update

Hello everyone, this is going to be quick, but I promise to fill in some of the blanks this evening, so check back.

I probably could have been on here a little bit earlier, but I needed to grab a sandwhich and my way to the office, then as I was passing the music store, I remembered that I needed some strings, then I swung by Starbuck's and grabbed a coffee to wash down the sandwhich... I realize that none of you really need or want these details, but I just wanted you all to be sure that I have not been ignoring the 12 text messages; the half a dozen phone calls; or the 40 or 50 emails, not to mention facebook posts and messages. I like and appreciate being thought of and I will get back to all of you, but first, a quick summary of the day...

To say that the last 24 hours were a little bit stressful for me might be like saying that World War 2 was a minor political disagreement. That being said, I feel that a lot of the strain of the past few weeks has been lifted off my shoulders as I get settled in for the homestretch of this emotional rollercoaster ride.

The news today was generally positive and good, in fact I think it might be fair to say that if I had expected it to be all that much better, I may have been thinking in unrealistic terms. I am not technically out of the woods, and some things are going to evolve a little differently that I had planned or expected, but I can see a clearing up ahead, and although it may be a little farther off than I thought, it is definately there.

I will post the details later this evening.

From Achmed and Me... Life Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment